Wednesday, July 25, 2007

15 things I love

I love this blog challenge. I may actually start blogging regularly. Hopefully my carpel tunnel will not cause major problems. 15 things I love. I guess listing every family member would be cheating huh. 1. I love my son 2. I love my husband 3. I love my mom. 4. I love my dad, sisters & the rest of my family. 5. I love to hear my son laugh. 6. I love to watch him sleep. 7. I love to steal kissing from my son & husband when they are sleep. I steal kisses from my son when he's sleeping every day! 8. I love God & the universe. 9. I love my friends. 10. I love babies. 11. I love to scrapbook & to craft. 12. I love being intelligent. 13. I love being enlightened. 14. I love that I have the courage to do my own thing, even if it's not popular or smiled upon. 15. I love to create & design. I love being an American. I love Me!

1 comment:

Mitzi Koons said...

Hi Terri! What a great post - it's always a good idea to reflect on the good things in our lives. I love your list!