Thursday, July 26, 2007

3/3 consecutive days of exercise

I'm 3 for 3 on consecutive days of exercise.
Oh it was so hard last night. I was winding down before bed by laying across my bed
watching criminal minds TV show. I thought Oh I haven't exercised today. I didn't want to
get up & exercise, but I did, I'm very proud of myself. I did a combination of push ups,
jumping jacks (low impact) & jumping on the mini trampoline. I had a little helper
with the push ups & he did more full body push ups than I could do; I switched to the girl
push ups. He also out jumped me on the mini trampoline, despite my saying I wanted to
jump alone.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow, that is awesome, Terri! Congrats to you! And way to get up and do it even when you didn't want to! Keep it up, you can do it! :-)

Katie