Friday, October 17, 2008

Feeling in his feet

G told me last night that is feet are better if he keeps them warm. He also said he's starting to get some of the feeling back in his feet. HALLELUJAH!!!

My left foot is better I had a really bad bite, I'm guessing a spider bite. It's been over a week & my foot is still sore to the touch. The swelling is down a bit but I still have a slight limp.

This weekend I plan to clean, rest, clean, & rest. I'm excited to have a weekend that I can actually function, I have no seminar & I won't have to sit around with my feet propped up most of the day. Ooh maybe I'll get to work on my craft room this weekend.

Colin asked for rice crispy treats last night so we will make some Saturday. It will be fun & messy.

2 comments:

Jun Bug House said...

Sg happy about G's feet.
That is awesome news.
Yes, PTL indeed.
**U**
Nance

tm1 said...

Yes. We are so thrilled. PTL