Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday

Well getting the news that my husband has colon cancer is a hard pill to swallow.
I know so many people with health issues this year. I've been personally trying
to be a little healthier this year. I've been eating better & exercising.
I've bought better groceries & cooked healthier meals.
I will keep trying to help my family become healthier.
I wish I had the time to grow my own organic vegetables. I have no interest in raising
my own livestock like my grandparents.
My DH has the best attitude he is very positive & upbeat. This is my happy moment of the day.

2 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

Sorry to hear such news but I am super happy that your husband has such a great attitude..they say the mind is a powerful thing.

kimble said...

I am keeping G in my prayers Teri - I am happy to hear about his PMA (positive mental attitude). Monday can't come soon enough.