Friday, October 26, 2007

10,20,30

Blog challenge where were you 10,20,30 yrs ago.
10 yrs ago I was 35 & going though dating hell. I was dating losers because my biological clock was ticking loudly, & I was trying to find that man. Thank goodness I decided I would be happy being single. I made a list of all the perks of being single & started to enjoy life.
20 yrs ago I was 25. I had no idea how naturally beautiful I was at that time. I was so consumed with everything being just so & how I looked I would not leave the house without makeup. I had 3 closets for all of my clothes, shoes, purses, & etc... I was entirely too materialistic & sad to say superficial. Oh yeah I was in debt up to my eyeballs. If I had 3 wishes, 1 wish would be for my 25 yr old body back.
30 yrs ago I was 15 & in H.S. I was quiet, shy & insecure. I made good grades & loved fashion.
I would consume anything fashion related. I would set the curve on the test in my fashion related classes. At 15 I wanted to be a Fashion Designer. I would wear the latest fashion & people would turn around when I walked by; of course they would wear a similar outfit 2 months later. I did enjoy H.S. but seemed a little more mature than most of the teens my age. I guess I've always danced to the beat of my own drummer, which is perfectly fine with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean by "dating hell!" I didn't get married until I was 35. Of course, I didn't want children and didn't plan to get married, either!

Marilyn
>^..^<