Sunday, October 21, 2012

Journaling

Colin lost a tooth October 7, 2012


10-21-12  I asked was his room clean.  He said yes.  I sd are you sure he sd yes, daddy went in there & didn't yell.  Hubby stays on him about keeping his room clean.  He has a place for everything in his room but he doesn't always put items in there proper place.

10-21-12  I told Colin if he got certain marks for the week I would think about getting him a new beyblade.  Think about is Will in Colin's brain.  He asked Friday if we could got get him one on Saturday at 7 pm.  I told him I would think about it.  Saturday at 7 pm he sd mom you remember you said we would go at 7 pm.  I sd I remember saying I would think about it; so no not today.

This morning right after he said "Good Morning" he said mom could I talk to you.
I already knew what he wanted to talk about said yes.  He said can we go...  I cut him
off & said take a look at my List for today.  It was my costume to do list of what I need
to do to finish his Halloween costume.  I asked him "Do you want me to work on your costume or go shopping for another beyblade.  I had told him previously I would not be staying up late & working on the costume for days & days like last year.

I asked him to make a list of his current beyblades & launchers.  I should have kept track so he doesn't get the same ones again.  Of course he takes them apart & reconfigures them.  No surprise to me; he is very creative.

No comments: