Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Colin!



I had no idea how having a child would change my life. I feel so blessed to be your mom. Many mornings I watch Colin sleeping; I think to myself what did I do to deserve such a wonderful gift.






We decide to forgo spending 300.00 on a birthday party. He invited 2 of his friend to go to Dave & Busters. Neither friend was able to make it so it was just me & Colin. G was feeling bad.



I'm grateful for such a happy child. He has blessed my life in ways I could not have imagined.






2 comments:

sohel joy said...

Hmmm...Happy Birthday...

You can visit my Blog and Website...These r about latest music news and singers bio...
www.worldupdatemedia.blogspot.com
www.mymusicnmedia.com
I hope you will enjoy....

sohel joy said...

Hmmm...Happy Birthday...

You can visit my Blog and Website...These r about latest music news and singers bio...
www.worldupdatemedia.blogspot.com
www.mymusicnmedia.com
I hope you will enjoy....