Thursday, August 18, 2011

Retreat results







I was so excited to go the the MN retreat this year. I look forward to my little get away from normal life & scrapping with good friends. I always have a wonderful time. This year was no exception. Thanks so much to my awesome friends Betsy & Shell. They share lots of items with me so I don't have to pack so much. Also because they are just super generously awesome women.
I did a lot of scrapping & Layouts. I scrapped about Halloween 2010 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
This LO with the bones in the tree took some time but Colin loved it; so very worth my time.
I tried to just have fun with some of the layouts. This was one of the fun ones.

4 comments:

Miss Misi said...

These are cute! I like the way you made the tree look like your photo!

Staci said...

So cute! TFS and have a great day! :-)

kimble said...

We are so excited when you get to come to town Terri! And I love your layouts, you are so very creative!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.