Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dancing machine

I never thought about the fact that Colin had never seen some of Michael Jackson videos. He's loves & of course is learning new dance moves. He's a little dancing machine.
I think it's sad when anyone leaves this earth. I remember seeing Farah's Noxzema commerical & her on Charlies Angels.
I remember seeing Michael Jackson in concert for the first time when I was approx. 9 yrs old. The Commodore's opened for the Jackson 5. I sure wish I had the ticket stub. I do still have Thriller & Off the Wall vinyl albums. It's in a box along with some other favorite vinyl albums like Steve Wonder's Song in the key of life. My sister Staci asked if I would sell the MJ albums for a million $ I said no. I now say if I get a million dollar offer for them, I will consider it. :)

No comments: