Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another Fabulous Year

Hubby changed the plans on me & we are having dinner w/ the family.
I wanted just us 2 to have lunch together. Don't get me wrong. Dinner w/ the family is fabulous, I was just looking forward to lunch w/ G only.
I'm going along w/ the program but told him next time he changes my birthday plans let me know sooner. Especially since I didn't have a real
breakfast & it's lunch time. I'm a planner & hubby is a spin on the dimer. My birthday is the one day in my mind that it's all about me. Now I'm hungry & cranky so I'm going to find some food.
I'm another year older & I think better. I'm finally getting a handle on
one of my issues, too much eating & too little exercise. All of my food allergies has helped. It's so much I shouldn't & can't eat. I've lost a few
more pounds. I'm 3 lbs away from my 2009 goal weight! Woo hoo!
I'll set a new goal as soon as I reach it. Maybe 5 or 10 more lbs. I don't want to go too fast because I want this excess weight to NEVER return.
I need to think of a really cool prize for myself for reaching the goal early.
The spa it is, especially since I was supposed to go to the spa as a celebration of my birthday.

3 comments:

Jun Bug House said...

Happy Birthday dear heart.
I hope it is the best one yet.
Make that two spa days.
LOLOL
It will make up for the snafu about dinner.
Hugs,
**U**
Nance

tm1 said...

I like that idea, 2 spa days!!

vanessa said...

Hi Terri, I didn't know it was your Birthday. I hope you had a great time. Happy, Happy Late Birthday to you!
Vanessa