Friday, May 15, 2009

Waymon Tisdale

It was floored when I read the first of a flood of emails saying Waymon Tisdale passed away this morning.
I was very sad. Everyone at work was talking about it. I got a few phone calls. The world has lost another shining star of a person. I remember his smile, his upbeat happy spirit. I would go many years without seeing him & he would give me a big hug like it was yesterday.
My heart goes out to his family. They are in my thoughts & prayers. 44 yrs old is too few on this earth in my opinion. Why does cancer strike so many beautiful humans on this earth?! It makes me mad. I guess I just don't hear of any mean or nasty people getting cancer. All of the people I personally know that have or have had cancer are/was truly awesome people; people that add something positive to this world.
I'm sure Waymon a PK (preacher's kid) is out of pain & in a better place. Rest in Peace. You will be missed.

No comments: