Friday, September 19, 2008

Neuropathy

G is still suffering from neuropathy. I wish it would go away, it's very painful & disruptive.
He doesn't complain or gripe. I'm tired of it so I only imagine how he feels about it.
Please say a special prayer that it will leave soon. It's tough on him still not working.
Men put some of their value in the paycheck they bring home. I try to encourage him
but it doesn't always work.

I'm doing well with my eating/health plan. Someone brought donuts, muffins & sausage rolls from a fabulous bakery this morning. It wasn't that hard to resist the sweet stuff.
It's still tough to see cookies at home but I haven't had one in 3 weeks.
Colin got a super in school so he was entitled to a treat. He chose ice cream. He was getting
his ice cream yesterday & asked if I wanted any. I said No, Thanks he said that's right
you are trying to get healthier.

4 comments:

vanessa said...

Hi Terri, I'm still praying for G and thinking about you and the little guy too. I have been so bad all week with my eating. I think I've eaten anything and everything that wasn't nailed down. I think all my will power is gone ;o) I'll start again on Monday. I hope you all have a great weekend.
Prayers for you and G,
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Sorry G is still having problems! Praying for him - and you!

Marilyn
>^..^<

tm1 said...

Thank you both for the prayers.
Vanessa I'll pm you.
T

renee said...

Good for you on resisting the snacks. I have the hardest time with that. I will keep G in my prayers. Hopefully the neuropathy will at least lessen. Has he discussed it with his doctors? I know there are some new drugs for neuropathy, but I am not sure they can be used with whatever else he takes.