Friday, September 5, 2008

I love this cooler weather

The weather has been so pleasant this year. It's not unbearably hot in September. It feels like October & I love it.
I'm on a special eating program for this month. I've not eating any fried foods, sugar, processed foods, or white foods. I had major sugar withdrawals & felt like crap for a few days but now I feel really good. It has been very difficult avoid all of these foods I love. It seems that work is extremely challenging. They are having food days almost everyday. Of course the food days is all food I can not eat.

2 comments:

vanessa said...

Hi Terri, I know just what you are talking about I hate those food days at work too. It almost always consist of foods you can't or don't want to put in your body. I usually try to bring two dishes of something I can eat and and just enjoy it. This is a long month to so I hope it gets easier for you. Yea, you are so right the weather is very nice. I'll talk to you soon.
Vanessa

tm1 said...

Thanks. I think I was one of the few eating off the veggie tray.