Thursday, August 14, 2008

Uncle of the year

G is going for the title of uncle of the year. :) He picks up Colin & my niece daily from school.
He waits at my parents home until my sister or BIL are able to pick up my niece. We've both
been told it's OK to leave her alone until her parents come but G & I are not comfortable
leaving her alone. She is very mature for her age & a good child. I don't worry about what
she would do, I worry about some perv lurking & watching for a child unattended.
I cringe when I hear about an abducted child.
G is still having trouble with his feet & hands. He goes Friday to have his port flushed. He hopes
to get a different answer to help ease his pain. Many night pain in his feet disrupt his sleep.

1 comment:

Jun Bug House said...

Poor guy..........
Prayers as always hon.
Nance
**U**