Tuesday, August 19, 2008

OUCH

More guys have joined the advanced gymnastics class. They are break dancers & use the class to advance their skills & talents. Colin is the smallest & youngest member. He's too eager for his turn. Yesterday he was too close to the guy in front of him & got kicked in mouth. It knocked out his front tooth. The tooth had been loose then tightened up. He had a tiny gap & the tooth had moved over. When he was kicked in the mouth he was hurt & stunned. He didn't cry he just
said he kicked me in the mouth. I hope the tooth breaking doesn't cause permanent damage.
He may be snag a tooth a while. Colin continued w/ class like a little trooper. I think it helped
that I didn't make a big deal out of it. The tooth fairy forgot to come last night. I hope the fairy
remembers tonight.

2 comments:

kimble said...

Oh no Terri! I hope everything ends up OK in his little mouth.

tm1 said...

I know he has such a cute smile, it looks funny missing his top tooth. He's still cute to me. :)