Sunday, December 10, 2017

2017

2017 has been a challenge. Wow this journey called life.  Our family has had some large hurdles this year. I'm so grateful we made it over them.  We are still very blessed, happy, & grateful.

I must admit I group text friends and family instead of keeping up my blog.
Colin is much older so I don't take as many photos of him or document as much of his life.

I believe I want to move towards a year in review digital scrapbook.  I love traditional scrapbook style. The reality is I can do a scrapbook page on my iPad Pro in minutes. I have nice photos editing software on it. Gone are the days of getting on my iMac to edit photos then send them off for printing. Getting the photos, picking the right paper, embellishment, and right title.

I'm going to post more often just for me and my 2 followers. I've missed my blog.

No comments: