Sunday, August 19, 2012

Pinterest

Journaling below for my book of me.  If you are one of my few follower please ignore the bad use of grammar.  I'm just trying to get it down quickly. 

I'm a huge pinterest fan.  A place for a mind racing with ideas person to have so many of the ideas in one place but categorized as I see fit.   The first time someone that knew me well & told me about it;  I thought ummm I better not even take a look. I could see me overdoing it.  The 2nd time she mentioned it; I took a look.  It took less than a minute for me to beg her for an invite.  Then I had to link it to my Facebook page. Umm no. Total strangers seeing my full name & photo of my family (my facebook photo) made me nervous.  So I emailed pinterest & didn't ever receive a response.   The next day I signed up then promptly unchecked it posting to my facebook page.

It's been a growing love affair every since the first day I signed up. Now I see total strangers boards & think we get along famously.  LOL
There are days that I have to be disciplined &set the time or not log on.

So now I will write about the reason I logged on to Pinterest this morning was to pull up a recipe I want to try for breakfast.  It's on my Easy/Fast on the Go Food ideas board.

No comments: