Sunday, February 26, 2012

Gluten-free No-Soy Dairy-free Chocolate Mousse Recipe

Gluten-free No-Soy Dairy-free Dairy Free, Sugar Free Chocolate Mousse Recipe
from the bookofyum.com.
I just made this. It's awesome. I used Spectrum Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (unrefined), Ghiradelli Unsweetened Cocoa, Wholesome Organic Blue Agave Nectar, my own home made Gluten Free Vanilla extract (made from Madagascar Vanilla Beans) & Haas Avocado.

I'm trying 1-2 new allergy free recipes a week. It's fun & I'm discovering new awesome allergy free treats. I've have this recipe printed out for a year. I also am converting many of my printed recipes back to digital. It part of my journey to have less printed papers in my world. I do usually print out a recipe to tweak it or make notes of what I used. Tweak it means what I would do differently if I made it again.

This recipe is a keeper. Colin is the true test. He's still sleeping. It's ok if he doesn't love it; it will not go to waste. :)

No comments: