Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to School

School starts for little man Monday. I will be running around getting a few school supplies, this weekend. I wonder why I never get the list at the end of the previous year. I'll be out fighting the crowd. UGH! Colin is excited about going to the 3rd grade. I hope he has a good year.
I took the legs off my chaise lounge in my craft room. I designed & made a box for the lounge to sit on. The box is open on one side. I put all of Colin's school supplies in the lounge box. He goes through enough crayons & pencils for 4 children. Those are a few things I had that I didn't have to buy this year.

2 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

I've only been in this country for hmm 10 years now...and I've been asking people for years now why the school list doesn't come out at the end of the previous year...it's not like the teachers don't know what to ask you to bring....I figure there has to be some rhyme or reason to it but I don't know just yet.

tm1 said...

You know when I was shopping for supplies. I thought to myself I would get the next yrs supply list & shop for it early. My sons school does have the supply list available all year. My husband took him to school the last 2 yrs.