Monday, December 28, 2009

White Christmas

We has a beautiful white Christmas. Mom & dad had 14 sleeping at their home Christmas eve.
I expected to sleep on the floor but no one had to sleep on the floor. It was cozy but nice.
I tried to get Colin to sleep on the love seat in the bedroom with us. I laid on the love seat beside him; I was going to get in the bed when he fell asleep. He told me mom this love seat is too small for 2 people; I'm getting in the bed. G started laughing because he knew what I was trying to do.
So I had knees & elbows in my back most of the night.
We opened the gifts at mom house Christmas eve. We usually open our gifts Christmas morning.
We opened them the night of Dec 26 when we got home from being snowed in for 2 days.
I did make it in to work this morning. More snow is expected tomorrow. I think 8" of snow the other day is enough until it all melts. :)

No comments: