Monday, November 30, 2009

Colin is Thankful

We had a great Thanksgiving. I made wheat free cornbread stuffing & gravy. I took it to moms so I could eat it with my Turkey & trimmings.
We had a lot of food & everything was delicious. I took green beans for Colin because I wanted to be sure they didn't have pork in them. Sometimes mom adds turkey to her green beans sometimes she adds pork. Colin only ate green beans for dinner. Thank goodness I had fed him about 2 hours before we went to dinner. He's such a picky eater. I don't force him to eat but he knew he wouldn't get any sweets until he ate something.
Grover & Kenny were the spade champs of the night. They were undefeated all night. I think that is a first for these 2. Grover's cousin Stan came to visit. Kevin stopped by to see Stan.
It's amazing so many Georgia guys ended up here. :)
I went to scrapbook Friday night. It was great. One day I will finish my Disney scrapbook.
Thursday night I asked Colin what was he grateful for; he said his family. He started listing family members then he said he was grateful for beating Chase & Jada on play station. LOL

Colin will be 8 this week. Mom commented that we officially have no babies in the family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.