Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend

We all had a great weekend. My parents to the grandchildren bowling Friday afternoon.
Mom said my dad threw a strike & won on the last frame. She was glad because Colin had
been leading for most of the game & was already bragging. No one would have been able to stand him if he won. Mom said next to the last frame my nephew said ok he was going to
throw a strike. He did. Colin's turn he knocked down 8 pins & has a split. He picked up the split.
I could just envision him jumping all over the place.
All 3 of the grandkids spent the night. I called Saturday & Colin was too busy to talk to me.
My nephew left but my niece was still at my parents & Colin stayed Saturday night & went to church with them. My niece went home. I called Sunday about 3 to see if he was ready to come home. He said he just got back from church. Church had been over for hours but I guess not in his mind. He told me he would think about coming home & would let me know when I called back. Hmmm In a few hours my mom called & told G Colin was ready to come home. I went & got him. He had an awesome weekend. So did we. I missed him terribly but it was good to be
childless just for a few days. Thank you Nana & Papa.

No comments: