Thursday, August 6, 2009

horrible news

My friend Julie that finished chemo for her colon cancer in December, received some bad news.
She went for one of her many follow ups visits & thought everything was OK. Her blood work came back fine but thankful her friend went to the Dr with her & told the Dr about her pain.
They did a pet scan & saw 2 masses. They operated last week while I was out of town.
The tumors were large. One the size of a melon the other size of a grapefruit. She's a tiny woman. The results of the tumors are not good. Both were fast growing aggressive cancer.

G had ask about her when I was on vacation & then again when I returned home.
She called him a few times when she was first diagnosed & first going through chemo.
Her husband is here at work today; her best friend is with her. I can't imagine what they
must be going through trying to deal with this new set of cancer.

No comments: