Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break

I took the week off vacation. Colin is on Spring Break. I've done a little cleaning
this week. I wanted to do major spring cleaning. I found myself getting a little
resentful since hubby is still home daily recuperating. I hate spending my
vacation cleaning. Why is it OK for women to spend her day off cleaning?
I don't know one man that takes the day off to do yard work or any other
household chores.
We head out of town tomorrow for a little family getaway. Colin has been
very excited all week. He's had his suitcase packed since this morning.

1 comment:

Jun Bug House said...

Have fun,...........
And the age old question about women "Why is it OK for women to spend her day off cleaning"
That isn't the question.
The question is "Why do women spend her day off cleaning"
Because that is what they choose to do.
Prayers for you all.
Hope you have a few wonderful days and praying that Grover can enjoy them.
No amount of cleaning can make up for that.
**U**
Nance