Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tuesday

Tuesday is turning into a full evening for us. I have my dance class at 5:30. Colin has hip hop class at 6:30 & breakdance at 7:30. It was easier for me when his breakdance class was at 5:30.
I'm thinking of joining the hip hop class for exercise. I was so tired & sore after my dance class.
I don't know if it's wise to do 2 dance classes back to back if you are over the age of 25. :)
G's new medicine seems to be doing a little better. He's not as cranky. He said he feet are better. My co worker that is having chemo for colon cancer was not able to take her last 2 chemos. Her white blood count is too low. It's tough to sit close to her as she goes through this because I know how tough it is on her. She's a little bummed because she wants the process to keep going so she can finish the chemo.
My sister Karen had outpatient surgery on her neck. She seems to be recovering fine.

No comments: