Friday, February 15, 2008

oops

I like to get to work no later than 6:30 a.m. This morning I woke up & felt very rested.
I didn't look at the clock; about 30 min later I looked at the clock & it was 6 a.m. I forgot to
set my alarm; it normally goes off at 4:45 a.m. so I can hit the snooze until 5. No wonder I felt
so rested. I rushed to get ready for work. I tried to let the garage door down after I pulled out & it went back up; twice. So I jump out the car, unlock the front door, go to the garage & see that the door would not go down because it's off track. I yell for Grover & he comes out groggy.
I go grab the ladder & was able to get it back off track.

When I got back to the car. I sd to myself this is not going to be an indication of the kind of day
I'm going to have. It's Friday & I'm going to have a good day. Some sick people that really should have stayed home drug themselves in to work so I'm spraying Lysol all day. No offense people but I can't afford to take that crude home. Next I get some not so good news from my new boss. That's OK. I'm still going to have a great day!

No comments: